Its that time to relax...have fun...you know..just doing unproductive things. So, just like everybody else, I wasted the whole afternoon doing random things and watching music videos on YouTube.
I step out into my balcony...phone in my hand...just in case I get an inviting text...its almost five...from my viewpoint, which is exactly a few metres from Moi Drive...and from here, I can see there is a small traffic jam....the buses with motherloads of passengers, NYPD, that is "Umoinner" are hooting so loudly...the conductors...are busy shuffling more passengers into the bus while the passengers inside the bus are struggling to get out...its rush hour...the worst time in this city...parents, children from school...all kind of people stream...allover...some cannot wait to get into the comfort of their homes...
It gets dark finally...I go back inside the house...I make supper...call my sweetheart...its time to have some fun...so I adorn that little black dress...call a cab...and off we zoom off to celebrate...What?...I don't exactly know...as we cruise across the city...I cant help but admire the city at night...its sparkling...a city under stars...that's a cliche...I think I got from...God knows where...


No comments:
Post a Comment